The Canon Printers are supposed to be the best printers on the planet and any issue in this printer seldom happens. Be that as it may, assuming a people is dealing with certain issues while utilizing the Canon printer, similar to the printer isn’t printing as expected or it isn’t in any event, turning on or and so forth Then, at that point, you don’t have to stress over it and no compelling reason to return it quickly or take it to the maintenance administration focus. As here you will become familiar with some investigating techniques which are additionally named as Canon Printer Troubleshooting strategies, can address such little issues.
Canon Pixma Printer Troubleshooting | Problems and Solutions:
While using a canon printer, a user may encounter the following problems:
- The printer is not turning On.
- It is not printing well.
- The print sticks-up regularly.
- It does not accept print commands from the computer.
These are some common problems that occur in a printer and that can be solved easily by following some instructions. The steps for Canon Pixma Printer Troubleshooting are described in the below section.
The Troubleshooting Methods Canon Wireless Printers
The printers are an important hardware part of a computer system and are controlled by the OS installed in the computer. The OS uses some software, which is also termed as drivers, to command the printers. If you have just bought a new printer, its driver’s CD or DVD must have come with it, keep it handy. If the Canon printer is not working properly then check somethings out like:
- Whether the printer is switched on or not.
- Printer USB data cable is properly connected to the CPU or Laptop or not.
- Whether the printer driver is installed or not.
- Check in the control panel, the printer should not be offline anymore.
- Whether the cartridge is properly installed in the printer or not.
- Sometimes, a computer is connected to more than one printer or was connected earlier. Thus, while giving the print command, the names of all the printers that are connected and were connected to the PC appears for selection. The users simply commit a mistake that they do not select the printer which is already connected to the PC. So before printing, check once that you are giving commands to the same printer which you have already done.
- If the paper is trapped in the printer, do not apply a hard force, pull it out of the direction gradually, where the print comes out from.
- If you have a laser printer and its ink is over, then take out the cartridge and shake it slowly, you can take 10-20 printouts easily.
- Before applying paper in the printer, see if the paper is folded or cracked.
- Apply only the good quality paper in the laser printer, if you use light papers then it can screw up your printer quickly.
- If you have given multiple print commands together to the canon printer, then sometimes the printer stops working or it hangs up. For this, go to Control Panel and check that there should be no print command still in waiting. If it is, then cancel it or restart the computer.
- When a printer does not accept the print commands from the computer then there could be a problem with the drivers. You should reinstall the drivers in your PC and check again that whether the printer is working or not.
Problem with Wireless Printers | Implement Canon Wireless Printer Troubleshooting methods
The Canon Wireless Printers are a new kind and use technologies of wireless communication. A wireless printer can be given print commands from the wireless devices like laptops, smartphones, and tablets. For this purpose, a required software must be installed on these devices. If still, you are not able to take printouts through canon wireless printer then follow the instructions given below to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check that whether your device is connected to the wireless printer or not.
- Reinstall the driver software on your device.
- If the problem still exists then follow the instructions described above.